Based on feedback from DFW writers, Kate has created two 3-hour classes specifically for us.
- MORNING SESSION — 9am–noon — "Keeping the Reader Turning the Pages: The Importance of Pace, Suspense, & Surprise"
- AFTERNOON SESSION — 1:30–4:30pm — "Building the Fictional World"
Seating is limited. Don’t wait!
In addition to hearing Kate speak, attendees will receive:
- Time to meet and greet Kate;
- Entry for a door prize drawing;
- Opportunity to meet other local authors of various genres.
Seating is limited. Only 100 tickets are available. Don’t wait!
WORDfest — a one-day all-you-can-meet festival of writers groups from all over the metroplex.
- MEET representatives from over 20 of DFW's premier writing organizations.
- LEARN from panels, classes, and presentations by top authors and instructors!
- JOIN a group that will help take your writing to the next level!
- WIN writing prizes and literary swag!
- and best of all — it's FREE.
There is no cost to attend, but you must register. Plus, if you register by February 25th, you will receive a complimentary critique of your first three pages from one of our featured organizations.